Men and women are faced with aging skin now more than before. The process of aging is a natural process. However, your skin's aging can be significantly reduced with the proper prevention methods and natural skin care techniques.
The major factor in our skin prematurely aging is photo damage (sun damage). The sun damage you might see on your face today might have started 30 years ago. When it comes to sun damage prevention is the best cure.
Tips to prevent photo damage:
- Wear a high SPF factor sunscreen daily on your face and neck. Make sure it's UV A & B
- Wear a hat whenever you venture outside; even on small walks
- Wear make-up that contains SPF 15 or more
- Don't sun bathe
Tips to prevent Free Radical damage:
- Increase your intake of antioxidants like Vitamin A and E
- Eat a diet high in cblueberries, raspberries, strawberries, or any fruits/berries with bright colors
- Use anti aging skin care products that contain Acai (very high in anti oxidants)
Tips to prevent absorbing chemicals through the skin:
- Use anti aging skin care products high in anti oxidants
- Wash your face morning and night and apply a high quality anti wrinkle cream
Tips to ensure you drink enough water:
Put 4 rubber bands on your bottle of water (assuming it's around 16oz). Remove one band every time you empty the bottle. When you have removed all the bands, you've supplied your body with enough water for the day.
Enough emphasis cannot be put on the importance of using a high quality anti aging skin care cream. Unfortunately, most anti wrinkle creams on the market are not what they claim to be. The majority of anti aging brands, big and small, spend more effort on fancy packaging than they do anti aging research.
So please educate yourself before you get your next anti wrinkle cream - read this short, but illuminating, and slightly controversial story about anti wrinkle creams, why most of them simply do not work, and how to know which ones do work.